Mission Statement of the Foundation
- To foster and promote the public’s knowledge and appreciation of dogs in general and Yorkshire Terriers in particular;
- To further understand diseases, defects, and other ailments that affect dogs in general and Yorkshire Terriers in particular;
- To support and promote research into hereditary and other diseases of Yorkshire Terriers and other breeds of dogs;
- To establish a national data base of resource materials about Yorkshire Terriers; and
- To produce, publish and distribute, to the general public, educational materials concerning the health, care and diseases of Yorkshire Terriers.